Monday, August 27, 2007

Placed on my heart

So sleep my beloved child in peace as you lay in the lap of the lord, feel each breath of life in rhythm with your heart. Hold close the dream that fills your mind and with will pursue it as your destiny. Eternity is within you, so draw it from the pit of your soul and align your life to reflect it. Sleep now my child and gain strength for what is about to come. Be well rested for when the time comes I will recruit you. As you were once a child you are now my soldier. For once you were a Christian you are now my warrior. Take my will and fight for the Kings heart. Become part of my revolution. Lead my uprising. Be the one I have chosen you to be. Come my army and fight on the front line for I have chosen you to do my fathers work.
-Lacey Dotson
I feel God put this on my heart and on my mind to say that the time of waiting is over....we need to get to work in fighting for his name...if no one else is standing for him we must do so!

2 comments:

leah said...

lacey, thats so good and so true!

"For once you were a Christian you are now my warrior"
-i really like that line! you're amazing and so sea-salty. keep standing up and standing out. i cant wait to see how you change this world!

-leah

Unknown said...

wow lacey!

this is my favorite thing (as of now!) you've written...mind if i repost it on my blog?