Sunday, November 18, 2007

Not human

No longer am I human, for I have grown beyond that. I have reached the next level of understanding; I have seen beyond the normal and exceeded above the comprehendible. I am not human, and some of you might fine this odd or blasphemy. I am a divine being that feels the pain you express and sees beyond the problem and past the solution. I am not human, see this as a good thing. In not being human I do not find enjoyment in destruction. Nor do I seek the pleasure of acceptance only to not accept myself. I simply exist to prove the existence of the Creator. The one who sees before the beginning and past the end. I exist not to prove who I am, but to exclaim whom He is. He is grace, compassion, mercy, and understanding. He brings love to the forgotten, and peace to the miserable. The being in which I speak of is the almighty, He is alpha and omega. He is God!

1 comment:

leah said...

I exist not to prove who I am, but to exclaim whom He is. . . mmmmm mi gusta!