Sunday, May 4, 2008

Next Chapter

So i have three days left of high school. What? Three days left of high school!!!!! Praise Jesus i made it! I can remember wanting to be done with it before it began. Now i can honestly say that even though there were very low lows, the highs were great. It is four years of my life that flew by but at the same time drug on forever. So much has bee gained and afew people lost. Over all its been a chapter in my life that will be considered rising action, for the best is yet to come. The closing of one door means the opening of another! The open oppertunities include Africa and full-time Healing Place School of Ministry. God has been good to me and though i've endured a lot his plans for me are built on the foundation that was formed from the experiences. So the truth is i will miss the times i had in high school, but im looking forward to the experiences set before me. My reach is global, my tower secure, my cause is noble, my power is pure, and i cant be stopped!

No comments: