Saturday, June 30, 2007

color wheel

So Jesus shed red blood for my black sin and made my heart white as snow! Submerge '07 totaly turned my heart inside out and revealed things that was hiden so deep that i was not aware of them. God took away heart arche, confusion, and depression out of my heart. In return he replaced it with joy, hope, and unconditional love. I felt trapped in a life that I had no control of and was sinking! God helped me forgive myself for many mistakes and cleansed my mind of guilt. I have forgiven my father of many terrible things that happened in my childhood, this was holding me back from opening up to God. I also came to the realization that it was not my fault that my mom passed away, there was nothing I could have done to change that. I always wanted to give God everything and I never knew why I wasnt able to, this experiance shed light onto my heart and showed me what i had pushed so far down that it wasnt visible. God is amazing and i have embraced the mission of standing up for the purpose of Christ. I serve a Holy God that love us so much that he wants us to open up to his mercy and grace. I will show this love to those who are lost and serching for more.

3 comments:

jason laird said...

You are amazing. I want to talk to you about camp and steps for you tp rattle the world.

I love you so much and your spirit is sooo sweet. The world better get ready for you. Start shaking!!!

Jennifer Laird

leah said...

OHHH GIRLLLLLL. i love you. a whole lot and im so pumped about your heart and life and what God is about to do. im so glad that you had such an awesome experience. and thanks for the bandana and what it represents.

you, my friend, are wonderous

-leah

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!