Tuesday, June 19, 2007

He has Mercy

on my way home from work i noticed that my gas was bellow empty....so i was like that sucks i will have to get gas at walmart in the rain... so as i am going down airline my car starts to jerk, i think its because of the rain on the street no big deal...then it starts to slow down and i begin to freak out....i was like dont stop in the dark and rain......so i prayed so deep that god culd get me to the gas station.....so i turned up the radio which was on k-love amd praised god....my car got this burst of speed an i made it to the light, i was like come one just a few more feet and it had another burst of speed....i pulled up to the gas pump and the car shutdown, it ran out of gas.....when i got out the car i screamed thank you jesus for getting me here....This was so awsome i got gas and made it home!!! God so had my back and i am still in shock that this happened! Never doubt God because without faith there is no mercy.

1 comment:

jason laird said...

Hey. It is me Jennifer Laird. God cares even amount the small things. He is so awesome. He hears you.

I love you and thank you for y